Empowered is currently looking for a full time Account Manager to join our team. The Account Manager will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and develop new business from existing customers and seek new sales opportunities. The Account Manager will oversee customer account management and operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to their respective accounts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing against a sound territory plan to include prospects, customers, and partners
- Build, develop and land new customers within the assigned territory
- Accelerate growth and profitability within existing customers
- Effectively leverage internal and external resources to meet territory objectives
- Represent Empowered and Empowered’s suite of offerings to customers and partners
- Provide accurate visibility in terms of revenue and progress by way of financial forecasts
- Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts
- Maintain activity levels to achieve sales targets and build the necessary pipeline to drive growth
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Understanding the technical needs of customers and prospects and tailoring solutions to meet those needs
- Presenting the solutions to customers, addressing and removing objections and ensuring the customer is fully aware of solution capabilities and fit with requirements
- Conducting trials of the solutions with customers and communicating the results in a form that is useful in customer decision making
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
A successful Account Manager will possess these skills, abilities and knowledge:
- 3-5 years in successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining quotas
- Ability to understand technical problems relative to networking, security, and Cloud enablement and translate those into solutions
- Strong sales and relationship-building skills with a proven track record in efficiently navigating sales cycles and closing business
- Experience in leveraging all buying influences (technical to executive) as needed to expedite the sales process and deliver revenue goals
- Excellent written, presentation, and social skills
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through discussions and presentations
- Experience with networking, security, and Cloud are highly preferred
- Ability to turn technical requirements into business solutions
- Professionals with premier people skills and comfort driving meetings and delivering solution presentations
- Solid experience and knowledge of Microsoft Suite and CRM to manage customer communications and forecasts
- Superlative written and verbal communication skills in English are required; skills in French, or other languages are desirable
- Many of the activities in this role are self-directed and self-managed; the successful candidate must be comfortable in a minimal supervision setting
- Strong interpersonal skills are key to success in this role; strong personal accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This role will require regular U.S. travel; the successful candidate must be able to enter the U.S. without restriction and have a valid Canadian passport.
- Some activities in this role may require Federal Government of Canada security screening up to and including Level II (Secret); the successful candidate must be able to pass the security screening process.
If interested in applying, please send your resumé to: email@example.com and reference #AM-ENI in the subject line of your email. Thank you.