The strongest wall and most secure door can be defeated with a knock. One of your users will open the door, if they haven’t already.
Our first live webinar and demo in this series will focus on modern methods of hacking, with a special focus on identifying open, exploitable vulnerabilities, to make it difficult for hackers to move around inside your networks.
You will learn:
- How “external actors” are hacking today
- The motivations behind Advanced Persistent Threats
- The importance of closing attack vectors
- Relevant security standards — MITS, NIST and PCI-DSS
- How to protect your organization, and mitigate risk