Comprehensive Observability for your Network Infrastructure.
Gain visibility into the health and manage the performance of all of your networking equipment, in one unified monitoring platform.
LogicMonitors provides unparalleled breadth of coverage, ensuring you can monitor the health and performance of traditional and next-gen infrastructures, all from a single platform. Quickly identify and troubleshoot network issues and devices with a complete and unified view of your network. Leveraging LogicMonitor’s powerful visualizations and custom dashboards, you can quickly understand how your systems are inter-connected and what issues are impacting performance.
With Network Monitoring, you can:
- View network topology mapping, root cause analysis, and benefit from intelligent alerting.
- Automate setup and configuration with dynamic discovery of new network devices.
- Monitor for routers, firewalls, switches, wireless devices, load balancers, etc.
- Monitor with SNMP, jFlow, NetFlow, sFlow, WMI, NBAR2, and/or IPFIX.
- Support your SD-WAN and cloud-based networks.
Reduce time to value from weeks to minutes.
Utilizing a lightweight, agentless collector, LogicMonitoring Network Monitoring helps you to discover, automatically, everything you need to know about your network. By simply entering a hostname or an IP address, you’ll have the monitoring, alerting and graphing you need, with just minutes, to maintain and optimize your network infrastructure. Quickly get the coverage you need, for even the most complex networks, whether they be on-premise, spread across multiple data centers, or in the cloud.
LogicMonitor is a Cisco Preferred Partner. Working with Cisco SD-WAN, product teams develop best-in-class monitoring coverage for Viptela and Meraki. This partnership enables extensive visibility for SD-WAN, alongside your traditional datacenter and hybrid cloud environments. This comes complete with built-in topology mapping, displaying relationships within your infrastructure.
LogicMonitors provides unparalleled breadth of coverage, ensuring you can monitor the health and performance of traditional and next-gen infrastructures, all from a single platform. Please visit the Cisco SD-WAN integrations page to learn more.
With robust dashboards, topology mapping, forecasting, and detailed reporting, LogicMonitor elevates visibility into the performance of your network and helps you to quickly and easily identify bandwidth and performance bottlenecks and take corrective action.
- Automated workflows and built-in integrations for service management tools like ServiceNow, Autotask and Connectwise, as well as communication tools like Slack and HipChat, or incident notification tools like PagerDuty, keep your team informed.
- At-a-glance status dashboards, automatically created for each of your services based on industry best-practices, help your team to resolve performance issues faster.
- Drill down into network devices, interfaces, firewalls, routers and switches as well as monitor CPU, memory, temperature, fan and other hardware components, with ease. Further, gain visibility into throughput, packet and error rates, utilization, and wireless access-points.
- Put an end to alert storms with intelligent anomaly detection and root cause analysis, reducing alert noise.
- Use Network Traffic Flow to enable proactive insights and gain full visibility into your network, from ingress to egress.