Engage Empowered Networks to help you plan and implement the integrations your business requires.
Our team can help you to establish:
- An easy way to manage your IT service integrations, enabling the development, execution, and governance of your integration flows and connecting any combination of on-premises and cloud-based processes, services and applications.
- A better understanding of the processes by which multiple individual systems, subsystems or sub-components are combined and used to create and communicate business data.
- A way to move away from one-off, brittle, unsupportable custom integration scripts that continually become out of date and decline in business value.
- Are you concerned about your integration strategy and wondering how you can more effectively populate, synchronize and audit your data?
- Are you realizing that API’s may provide some access to the data you need but do not actually solve your business problems?
- Do you have the ”integration expertise” and time you need plan and execute on your integration initiatives?
Engage a 3rd party systems integrator with the extensive expertise required to assess the current and desired states of your network integration requirements and capable of producing the architecture recommendations and roadmaps required for you to plan and implement your integration strategy.
Using a business focused approach our experts will thoroughly document and evaluate your business and technical integration requirements in order to translate your integration requirements into a solution utilizing Empowered Bridge technology as an iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service).
When you are clear about why and where your business requires harmony in operations, your systems integration programs will go smoothly.
Empowered’s Integration Consulting service provides an assessment of your current network integration capabilities and your desired end state to produce the architecture, recommendations and roadmaps required for you to plan and implement your integration strategy.
Our experts will help you and your organization accomplish your system integration goals by identifying and eliminating performance bottlenecks, gaps, add more through in-depth audits, meeting with the you to assess your business needs and defining the technical requirements for the systems or collection of systems that meet those needs.
We will work with you to determine the correct systems, subsystems, locations and the nature of their relationships. We will help you to understand exactly what integration processes are involved and how they interact with your stakeholders to solve your most pressing business problems and reach or exceed your business objectives.
We will create a list of the features you have to have and those you would like to have and ensure the systems integration solution you desire will support multiple departments, all concerned staff and leadership be involved in the process of determining what is needed.
Based on our Integration Consulting Service assessment we will:
- Provide an execution plan designed to achieve your defined desired end state
- Design the most appropriate modules and configuration to ensure smooth system integration
- Recommend a solution that supports 5 areas of business value.
- Offload = Data connector
- Notify = Ecosystems
- Populate – Data Migration, initial population, bulk operations = EmpoweredBridge™
- Synchronize – Data consistency across platforms, full lifecycle = EmpoweredBridge™
- Audit – monitor data quality across systems, assessments, compliance and reporting = EmpoweredBridge™
Abstracted complexities of the technology integration to improve specific workflows defined during the consulting service
Improved planning and execution of integration strategy
Plan to improve the Value of your data by increasing its access, quality and timeliness.
- Implementation of integration workflows and efficiencies, abstracting the technical complexities and improving your productivity and workflows
- Avoidance of investing in a system that has all the frills but none of the core capabilities you need
- Enhanced accessibility, quality and timeliness of your data, increasing it’s value to the business
- Enhanced business efficiencies, streamlined processes and decision making capabilities
- Improved planning and execution of your integration strategy
Knowledge Center Resources
Are you concerned about the impact of network changes on your technology ecosystem? Infoblox’s Ingmar Van Glabbeek and Empowered Networks’
Infoblox NetMRI is the leading automation solution for network change, configuration, security policy, and compliance management—and is the only solution
It’s no secret that Infoblox tooling, whether core services, security, or network automation, represents an important source of data about
Empowered’s Integration Implementation service provides the integration capabilities you need to implement the architecture, recommendations, and roadmaps associated with your
Empowered’s Integration Consulting service provides an assessment of your current network integration capabilities and your desired end state to produce
Getting access to the right data for event correlation and incident response is not always easy, especially in dynamic environments.
Our on-demand webinar on Automating Device Compliance Testing is now available!
Empowered’s Workflow Optimizer Solution is specially designed to support Infoblox customers with complex networking environments who need to improve collaboration
Businesses strategies are often focused on reducing manual tasks and replacing them with efficient and effective automation processes and procedures.
Empowered’s NetMRI Switch Port Management Optimizer Solution is specially designed to support NetMRI customers with complex networking environments who need
If you do not have trained NetMRI experts on your staff to effectively manage operational tasks required to maintain your
Infoblox NetMRI provides a myriad of capabilities that include continuous network discovery, device configuration validation, security compliance, and job automation.
If you currently have limited performance or no system administration on your NetMRI solution, have not completed system updates for
As you manage your network, the challenge of ensuring that your CMDB is accurately reflecting your production network is a
The efficient and agile deployment, configuration, and turn-up of your new instance of Infoblox NetMRI is critical to supporting your
Empowered’s NetMRI Advanced Compliance Solution is specially designed for customers experiencing complex compliance issues that cannot be addressed with the
The efficient and agile deployment, configuration, and turn-up of your new instance of Infoblox NetMRI, including your Operations Center and
If you do not have trained NetMRI experts on your staff to do the administration tasks required to maintain your
Empowered’s MergeAssist Network Assessment is designed to help you if you’re embarking on a merger or acquisition. As part of
The efficient and agile deployment and integration of your new Infoblox IPAM environment is critical to supporting your business objectives.
Infoblox BloxOne™ Threat Defense provides a powerful and efficient mechanism for you to achieve a secure network environment for your
Let our services team support you when your physical equipment is end-of-life and no longer capable of running the latest
When faced with network landscapes that are rapidly evolving, it is critical that your core network DDI (DNS, DHCP, IPAM)
DNS, DHCP, and IP address management (DDI) are core services in your environment that may remain largely unchanged over time.
In case you missed it, view our recent webinar presented in collaboration with Infoblox and Carahsoft: Part 2 in our
A large bank was struggling with a small team of engineers to execute switch port changes requested by field technicians,
The business issue for the large global company was to increase the automation they could obtain from NetMRI; however, they
A large Healthcare company decided to divest one of their divisions; they had a mandate to remove all connectivity between
A large investment management company was struggling to track and manage IP addresses. All IP addresses were captured manually in
A large South-East bank had been using separate and outdated systems for their DDI. (Microsoft for DNS and DHCP, and
This company provides energy requirements to 6 million customers with electricity generation, transmission and natural gas distribution. The company has
This Big Ten public research university is consistently ranked among the leading institutions in the country.
This company operates several major hospitals and clinic locations as well as other supporting businesses in the Midwest US. Operating