Infoblox BloxOne™ Threat Defense provides a powerful and efficient mechanism for you to achieve a secure network environment for your users. One of the core mechanisms employed is the use of Policy Response Zones (RPZs) that can be used to identify sites of concern that your users may be attempting to access. While there is a significant value in the predefined RPZ feeds, they may only cover a portion of the threat landscape and, sometimes, do not include all threats specific to a given user.
- Are multiple threat information sources, within your organization, producing inconsistent threat coverage?
- Are you currently having any systems or operational integration challenges due to existing complex security ecosystem tools presenting multiple and varying data formats for threat information?
- Does your team have to expend excessive effort to manually create RPZ feeds based on site specific sources?
- Are you experiencing any site specific or newly emergent threats not covered by standard RPZ feeds?
Leverage a 3rd party specialist with proven capabilities to integrate between Infoblox DDI and other disparate security solutions.
EmpoweredIntegrate™ – Empowered Networks’ DDI Security Feed Integration Service provides you with data integration between Infoblox BloxOne Threat Defense and other threat indication sources present in your security ecosystem.
EmpoweredIntegrate™ DDI Security Feed Integration is a service offering that leverages Empowered Networks’ deep experience in integration to automate the creation of custom RPZ feeds based on site specific and/or emergent threat information from other tools in the customer’s security ecosystem to ensure full coverage.
We will work with you to understand the current state, the desired outcomes, and create a solution that meets your requirements.
- Determination of the sources of alternate threat intelligence
- Creation of custom RPZ feeds in BloxOne™ Threat Defense based on data from the alternate threat intelligence
- Automation of the updates to the custom RPZ feeds from the alternate threat intelligence
- Improved consistency of coverage across the security ecosystem
- Enhanced security posture with DNS protection that leverages site specific and/or time sensitive threat indicators
- Liberate security personnel from low value error prone repetitive activities