The efficient and agile deployment, configuration, and turn-up of your new instance of Infoblox NetMRI, including your Operations Center and Collectors, is critical to supporting your business objectives. You may be faced with the complicated task of installing and integrating NetMRI in the most effective way while, at the same time, under pressure to shorten the time to value for your business. Basic NetMRI training helps but does not offer the practical experience required to implement the solution for the first time, without potential risk and time lost.
- Have you been tasked with introducing NetMRI integration and automation as a means to improve operations?
- Is there an immediate expectation to realize and demonstrate ROI as quickly as possible with your planned NetMRI integration?
- Are you concerned that you may not be familiar with NetMRI capabilities and implementation procedures, to implement a new NetMRI solution efficiently and effectively?
- Are your NetMRI trained resources knowledgeable enough to address real world problems that fall outside of what is normally covered in basic NetMRI training, enabling them to effectively install NetMRI?
Utilize an experienced 3rd party to optimize the one-time NetMRI implementation tasks.
EmpoweredDeploy™ – NetMRI Advanced Bundle Implementation is the level of assistance that Empowered provides for any customer who is implementing an NetMRI Operations Center and Collector environments.
EmpoweredDeploy™ – Empowered’s NetMRI Advanced Bundle Service is our solution for the turn-key project management and implementation of your distributed NetMRI Operations Center and Collectors. We will assist you with the implementation and configuration of your environment.
NetMRI Advanced Bundle Implementation includes:
- Initial Configuration (OC and Collectors)
- Appliance Upgrade
- Initial Discovery
- Analysis of Discovery results
- Rules and Policies
- Basic Scripting
- IPAM Integration
- Integration with authentication services
- Backup configuration
- Security Hardening
- System Readiness test
- Knowledge transfer
- Automatic Failover if required
- Effective implementation of NetMRI ensures your Return on Investment (ROI)
- Expedited time to value
- Reduced risk associated with potential NetMRI implementation issues
- Ensures best practices are followed and business outcomes are achieved
- Positioned well to continue to improve operational automation