Let our services team support you when your physical equipment is end-of-life and no longer capable of running the latest Infoblox software. We can assist in the review, validation and updating of your hardware to the latest release, all while minimizing the impact you, your users and business.
- Do you need to ensure existing DDI functions continue to perform their respective services during a DDI refresh process?
- Do you or your team have the necessary familiarity with the DDI platform and associated core services, as well as the time, to effectively and efficiently implement your Infoblox DDI Refresh program?
- Can you afford to interrupt current interactions between your DDI applications and core services?
- Is the mitigation of potential service loss important to you as you initiate the Infoblox DDI refresh process?
Engage an experienced 3rd party professional services organization to plan and execute one-time tasks associated with the migration process.
EmpoweredDeploy™ – Empowered’s DDI Refresh Service provides the assistance you require to migrate to new hardware and software DDI platforms.
The EmpoweredDeploy™ – DDI Refresh is a professional services engagement that utilizes experienced DDI engineers to streamline the replacement of existing InfoBlox hardware and software with the latest available versions.
Working closely with you, our DDI experts use defined planning and refresh methodologies.
DDI Refresh includes:
- Development of a procedure tailored to the customer’s environment
- Validation of existing and “to-be” configurations for software and hardware
- Validation of DNS data and migration plan
- Assurance of compatibility with network settings
- Prequalification of data migration in the Empowered lab
- Software load and configuration of target appliances
- Execution of data migration
- Validation of service functionality following migration
- Knowledge transfer
- A DDI environment that meets highest standards of security, service uptime and operational efficiencies.
- Improved return on investment associated with optimized product implementation
- Increased customer satisfaction due to minimal downtime during the migration process