Fluke Networks offers best of breed solutions that span network deployment, network performance management and troubleshooting, as well as security and performance monitoring. Fluke Networks solutions are trusted by:
- Network professionals to help them deploy, manage
and troubleshoot business critical networks
- Agencies, Enterprises & Carriers around the world
- By 98 of the Fortune 100 Companies
Backed by the financial strength of Danaher Corporation (DHR), a $12B corporate parent company, Fluke Networks has remained profitable and grown significantly both organically and through acquisition. This allows Fluke Networks to expand in and enter new markets to deliver best of breed solutions that span IT Networking, Datacom Cabling and Telecom.
Empowered is Fluke Networks' leading partner in Canada, certified in their full range of solutions. We bring extensive skills and years of experience in helping our customers identify, diagnose and troubleshoot network issues, and enabling effective monitoring and analysis of live networks of any size. We can help you choose the solutions you need to complement your existing team and capabilities, tuned to your goals and priorities, with the services and support you need.
Fluke Networks Products
Empowered specializes in helping our customers succeeed with these Fluke Networks products:
- The OptiView XG Network Analysis Tablet is the first tablet specifically designed to support the deployment and troubleshooting of new technologies like UCS and VoIP, Virtualization, Wireless and 10 Gbps Ethernet. It automates root-cause analysis of wired and wireless network and application problems, so you can spend less time on troubleshooting and more time on getting new initiatives up and running. Specific datasheets are available, or drill-down for more details.
- AirMagnet Enterprise, part of Fluke Networks’ complete portfolio of wireless network solutions, can help you ensure the security, performance and compliance of your wireless networks amid all the changing conditions, and spanning the entire WLAN lifecycle, from planning and deployment to ongoing troubleshooting and dedicated security monitoring. Specific datasheets are available, or drill-down for more details.
AirMagnet Wi-Fi Analyzer is focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving end-user issues for wireless networks, for all flavours of Wi-Fi - 802.11a/b/g/n and ac, including 3x3 MIMO. See the pdf AirMagnet Wi-Fi Analyzer datasheet (3.08 MB) , or drill-down for more details.
- Visual TruView is an award-winning unified Application and Network Performance Monitoring and Troubleshooting solution that solves problems fast. Visual TruView combines Application Performance Monitoring, Network Performance Monitoring, and VoIP Performance Monitoringinto an intregrated solution, that embeds the most important data sources such as packet, transaction, IPFIX (NetFlow), and SNMP and presents analytics in a time correlated single dashboard view, to help you quickly see how applications are performing in context of the end user experience. Drill down for more details.
- Network Time Machine is an all-in-one network packet capture solution for back-in-time root cause analysis of network and application problems. The innovative Performance Bottleneck Analysis (PBA) visually identifies the fault domain to the server or the network. Application-centric analysis quickly pinpoints the relevant packets in multiple terabytes of captured network data, to find problems without looking at network packets. Plug-and-play operation automatically identifies applications, analyzes their performance, and displays relevant statistics in user-configurable dashboards. These time-saving analytics are integrated into a single appliance, reducing expense, set-up time and ongoing maintenance. Drill down to the
for more details.
- ClearSight Analyzer an award-winning application-centric monitoring and performance analysis toolset, enables network administrators and engineers to maintain, diagnose, and resolve application and network performance issues in multi-protocol networks. ClearSight Analyzer supports most of the commonly used protocols, and users can import Wireshark decodes to take advantage of decodes contributed from the open-source community – making CSA the most versatile application analysis tool in the market. Drill down to the
for more details.