Managing Network Change:
On-Demand Webinar Series
Demands on Network Operations—new business & compliance requirements, growing complexity, responding to mergers & acquisitions—are evolving rapidly. The future belongs to those who can embrace change to enable innovation. Change has become an integral part of operations, to be measured and optimized - not the exception, to be avoided.
This webinar series explores Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) as a toolset for discovering your network, collecting device configurations, detecting compliance violations, and diagnosing hidden problems, and how NCCM enables automation, which scales the value of your activities.
Part 1 of the series examines how NCCM can enable your team:
- Recognize the 5 ways that manual changes are holding you back
- Tame network complexity through inventory discovery - especially for new acquisitions
- Improve security & optimize compliance by controlling device configurations
Part 2 of the series dives into why, and how, your team can:
- Avoid the legacy pitfalls of network change automation
- Automate routine changes to your network, with auditing & precision
- Identify and correct configuration issues in real time, to improve security
- Integrate network change automation into your larger provisioning processes
This informative session was lead by Lou Nardo of Infoblox and Michael Ell of Empowered.