Using “free” DNS and DHCP servers, and tracking IP addresses on spreadsheets and can cost you dearly in manual effort, troubleshooting and cycle time. Isolated solutions are hard to manage, secure and audit, and don’t provide the availability and resilience you need.
The rise of mobile computing, proliferation of connected devices, and new cloud-application delivery models brings complexity that many networks can’t handle. Today’s dynamic networks must support constant change within a reliable, resilient and secure environment.
Authoritative IPAM Video Overview
Understand the value and functionality of Authoritative IPAM with Network Insight.
Empowered understands DNS, DHCP and IPAM
Empowered can save you time, effort and money with integrated, automated Network Services. We can help you:
- Explore and explain available options to enhance core Network Services – DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management – building value on what you have today
- Integrate and manage Microsoft® DNS and DHCP services on existing servers
- Address your priority needs and budget, with the processes your team needs to succeed
- Add Authoritative IP Address Management, with centralized management, control and auditing of changes, role-based access control (RBAC) and historical auditing
- Enhance availability, security and resiliency with options to Secure DNS
There’s a solid business case to invest in integrated, automated solutions from Infoblox.
Empowered recommends, implements, integrates and supports solutions from Infoblox to solve customer problems. Here's some key reasons why Infoblox is our trusted partner.
Infoblox Trinzic DDI solutions provide an integrated solution for Network Services:
- Integration of advanced DNS/DNSSEC, DHCP and IP Address Management (DDI)
- Centralized management and support for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Seamless, agentless integration with Microsoft® DNS and DHCP servers, and VMware
- Solutions for mobility, VoIP, virtualization and cloud computing
- Automated failover and disaster recovery mechanisms
- One-click system-wide software patching and upgrades
Trinzic DDI solutions integrate tightly with Infoblox family of solutions:
- pdf DNS Firewall (186 KB) helps contain malware and Advanced Persistent Threats, by blocking DNS requests from inside your network to known malware DNS names. Part of the broader suite of Infoblox solutions to Secure DNS.
- Network Insight combines DNS, DHCP and IP records with dynamic information from network devices, to automatically detect connected end devices and hosts, connect IP addresses to devices and where they are in the network, including MAC address, connected switch port, VLAN and DNS name, determine available switch port capacity, and satisfy audit, compliance and forensics requirements.
- NetMRI, the Infoblox solution for Network Change Automation, provides automatic network discovery, switch port management, network change automation, and continuous security policy and configuration compliance management for multi-vendor routers, switches, and other layer-2 and layer-3 network devices. Network automation reduces the risk of outages, frees networking staff from mundane tasks, and makes sure your network configurations actually stay within standards. NetMRI is the only platform that supports traditional and virtual network constructs (such as VRF) for multi-vendor network automation.
Infoblox customers can expect up to an 80% increase in network availability and up to a 50% reduction in network capital and operational expenses. These improvements are why the world’s largest banks, the largest retailers, the largest manufacturers and over 30% of the Fortune 500 run their networks on Infoblox.
DDI Professional Services
Empowered combines technology with services to provide complete Solutions for DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management, with quality backed up by our E4 Methodology.
Success requires People, Process, and Tools. While software vendors provide the tools, Empowered provides the skills and experience to support organizations in the development of the process and people that surround the tools.
- Need Assessment: Our highly skilled domain experts can help define the challenges, architecture, and structure a roadmap to address your priority needs
- Evaluation Support: We can help you plan proof-of-concept trials, demonstrate key functionality in your environment, and demonstrate results
- Implementation: Timely, accurate installations tailored to your environment to minimize turn-up time, maximize ROI, and optimize costs
- Training: Qualified synchronization experts with current practical experience can deliver training online or onsite
- Health Checks: Our experts perform a structured review to ensure your current implementation is (solutions are) working at peak efficiency
- Technical Support: Empowered’s Technical Assistance Center (TAC) in Ottawa is first point of contact for all support requests. 7x24 support is available, contact us for details
- EmpoweredCare: Leverage our team to ensure ongoing optimization of your solutions, with ongoing administration and technical support, and offload your own resources