Empowered brings professional services and Wi-Fi products to help enterprises and government embrace scalable Wi-Fi, making it easy to plan, deliver and maintain, and allowing them to deliver quality wireless to their users.
Empowered can help by:
- Sourcing, deploying, configuring and connecting the most powerful, secure and scalable Wi-Fi solution on the market
- Conducting an active site survey to assess your needs – a survey that is backed up by an implementation guarantee
- Delivering post-sale support to ensure your Wi-Fi implementation continues to deliver value long after it’s installed
Empowered is an authorized Xirrus Partner. Empowered sells, implements and supports Xirrus`s high performance Wi-Fi array product line as part of a total wireless solution.
Our Wi-Fi technology expertise is centered around:
- Performance: We support 100’s of users per device, and deliver 4x more coverage, 8x the bandwidth, and 14x the throughput of traditional Access Points
- Security & Resilience: Each Wi-Fi Array integrates multiple security mechanisms, resiliency at multiple levels, and supports line rate encryption within the Array
- Economics : Our implementations require up to 75% fewer devices, cable pulls, switch ports, space and energy which means less time and effort to install and maintain
- Time-to-Value: Our Implementation Guarantee assures no cost overruns
Empowered Professional Wi-Fi Services
Empowered combines technology with services to provide complete Wireless Solutions, with quality backed up by our E4 Methodology.
With the following services, Empowered can help you throughout all phases of Wi-Fi deployment
- Wi-Fi Assessment: Identifying your needs and existing issues, articulating your Wi-Fi design goals
- Active Site Surveys: A physical site inspection to determine the number and location of Arrays required to meet coverage, performance, and user capacity objectives
- RF Security Scan: RF environment scan to identify potential security threats to your wireless network
- Special Event Wi-Fi: The technology and services required to make temporary large public events a success – from tradeshows, to press briefings, to conferences like BlackBerry World
- Installation, Configuration & Validation: Staging and configuring Wi-Fi Arrays, assist with product installation, and optimize the final system configuration
- Training: Training your staff on Wi-Fi technology and all aspects of the wireless network, including installation, configuration and system troubleshooting
- Support: Phone or onsite support 24/7 with skilled bilingual technicians