Empowered helps customers find and fix defects in the lab, before they impact customers, avoiding costly customer churn and preserving brand image.
Empowered provides Service and Application Testing Solutions, to help you:
- Validate performance, availability and security, in extreme conditions, and under attack
- Verify new hardware and software for stability, performance, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure you’ll achieve Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in terms of QoS and QoE
- Stress-test to find bottlenecks, and make performance your competitive advantage
- Emulate realistic conditions – latency, jitter, impairments – in your lab, cost-effectively
- Extend your test methodology with Negative and Security Testing
- Ensure management functions – CDR and billing records, SNMP counters, provisioning functions – provide accurate, reliable status, information and statistics
Application/Service Testing Technology
Our Service and Application Testing Offerings include:
- Spirent Avalanche provides stateful Layer 4-7 security, attack and performance testing for network infrastructures, Web application infrastructures, virtual/cloud infrastructures, and Triple Play services. Avalanche emulates the behaviour of massive numbers of web users and their application layer traffic, to ensure Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) for your customers
- Spirent TestCenter provides stateless packet generation and stateful Layer 4-7 traffic, for testing performance, interoperability and conformance for all key network infrastructures. TestCenter provides unmatched scale and realism in testing network technologies at full line rates, and advanced network topology emulation
- Spirent Landslide emulates all network nodes in the mobile internet core network, for end-to-end testing of mobile devices, services and applications, for any-G testing
- Spirent Avalanche and Spirent Landslide also test security and authentication mechanisms that control access, authentication, encryption, billing and related functions
- Spirent Studio Performance and Studio Security provide advanced stateful, application-aware testing, on the new C100 platform.
- The Spirent TestCenter C100 Platform provides a common high-performance platform for Spirent Landslide, Avalanche and Studio software suites.
- Spirent's TestCenter C1 Appliance supports two line-rate 10 Gigabit Ethernet test ports and the complete suite of Spirent’s award-winning Layer 2-7 router, switch, application and security test solutions in a portable form factor, at an affordable, entry level price point.
- Spirent Abacus tests unified communications – voice, video and data over IP – before and during deployment, for scalability, performance, interoperability, and detailed analysis of voice and video quality metrics
- All solutions fully support converged IPv4/IPv6 testing, for a wide range of scenarios
Empowered offers many solutions to simulate your customers’ environments in your lab, with efficiency, realism and control. Engage with Empowered to discuss your specific testing goals.
Application/Service Testing Professional Services
Empowered helps customers find and fix defects in the lab, before they impact customers, avoiding costly customer churn and preserving brand image. Empowered can help you:
- Research testing requirements, standards and methodologies, and align these with your requirements, processes, testing assets, and metrics for success
- Verify your applications and services will perform, and satisfy real customers
- Plan trials of new technology, with advanced tools for load simulation and performance analysis, and skills to evaluate trial results
- Leverage what you have in place today, and choose the right solutions to address your priority needs, and budget
- Build and maintain testing expertise within your team with ad-hoc or customized training, or as a flexible, outsourced service to supplement your team
- Support you all the way, with the guidance, integration and automation assistance you need to get started, and achieve your goals